Services: Master Planning, Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Administration
Market Sector: Education
Size: 60,000 sq. ft.
Location: Manhattan, Kansas
Kansas State University | Foundation Office Park
The vision behind Kansas State University’s Foundation Business Park was to create a building that reinforces the university’s mission to be a place for innovation and
To guide the design process, the design team and the Foundation established a set of principles, which included:
- Flexibility to accommodate tenants of varying sizes as well as diverse amenities
- Adaptable to future tenant changes and uses
- Strong Identity to reflect the Foundation’s mission and vision
- Environment that inspires innovation and creativity
- Complementary design to enhance, but not mimic, the design of Phase I
- Campus connectivity with maximized views of Bill Snyder Family Stadium
The resulting three-story building includes a cafe, event space, larger tenant spaces, and building support systems on the first floor. The second and third floors will accommodate smaller tenants ranging from 1,200-2,400 square feet, and will offer shared amenities including formal and informal collaboration spaces, conference rooms, employee break areas, and an outdoor terrace that overlooks Bill Snyder Family Stadium.