A Limestone Façade Designed School After 18 years a dream came true for staff and patients as the MacKown Dental Clinic was replaced by a new updated facility. The main entry opens into a two-story lobby with reception and waiting space, with a grand staircase connecting the floors. The building design engages two c-shaped pavilion wings joined by public spaces and support functions that include a dental laboratory and 69 dental treatment rooms, allowing for minimized patient travel and maximizing staff efficiency.
- 2014 International Interior Design Association Healthcare Interior Design Awards, Honorable Mention for Office Building Public Space
- 2014 U.S. Air Force Design Awards, Honor Award for Facility Design
- 2013 International Interior Design Association Mid America Design Awards, Gold Award for Healthcare & Assisted Living
- 2012 Design-Build Institute of America / Mid-America Region, Honor Award for Best Project in Healthcare Over $10 Million
- 2011 U.S. Air Force Design Awards, Honor Award for Concept Design in Industrial Design