Hoefer Wysocki Architecture is excited to announce that we have been awarded the Veterans Affairs (VA) Outpatient Clinic in San Jose, California. Our proposed design concept is a fusion of existing site contexts, local climate, and the surrounding landscape, blending together a healing oasis connecting patients, staff, and the community. This inspiring atmosphere helped play a significant role shaping the form and orientation of this 92,000-square-foot building with exterior wood veneer composite panels and transparent glazing. Taking full advantage of the unique site, views of Mount Hamilton and the Santa Cruz Mountains are available from the east and west from all three floors. This clinic will be designed for LEED Silver Certification. The facility is expected to break ground summer of 2016. The project is a developer-led, lease back with developer, US Federal Properties, and general contractor, Jacobsen Construction.
- Decontaminate Your Fire Station Design
- San Antonio Entertainment Complex Breaks Ground
- Clinic Achieves LEED Silver Certification
- JE Dunn Construction Selected to Manage the Joint Base Langley-Eustis Air Force Base Medical Hospital Expansion
- Facility of the Month: Pushing the Boundaries of Education Design